Upcoming TEN and BEC Events at IUP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

o   Tuesday, March 29th: Game night. Join the BEC for Spades, Karaoke, Board Games, food and prizes! From 6-9 pm in the HUB Ohio Room, head on over to . To sign up for Spades, stop by the BEC Office (next to Fast Times in the HUB)

o   Saturday, April 2nd: Road Trip to Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, D.C. Join the BEC on this trip to visit the National Great Blacks in Wax Museum in Baltimore and the Smithsonian National Museum of American History in D.C.! The bus will be leaving the Field House Cirle at 6 am and return at 10 pm. Tickets are $20 each (one per iCard) and are available at the HUB Box Office. There are only about 50 tickets for this event so make sure to get yours quick!

o   Saturday, April 9th: Trip to Skyzone Trampoline Park. The TEN and BEC are coming together for this trip, join them for 90 minutes of jumping, pizza, and drinks (non-alcoholic, of course) for only $10 per ticket (one per iCard, available at the HUB Box Office)! The bus will leave the IUP Field House Lot at 8:15 pm.

o   Saturday, April 16th: Trip to PNC park for the Pittsburgh Pirates vs. Milwaukee Brewers. Join the TEN for the second year in a row to this awesome game! Tickets are $20, iCard only, one ticket per iCard, and are available for purchase at the HUB Box Office. The ticket includes the game ticket, bus ride, and a $5 concession stand credit. The bus will leave the IUP Field House at 3 pm.

o   Friday, April 29th: K Camp Concert. The TEN and BEC are coming together for this event as well. 7 pm doors and 8 pm show in the HUB Ohio Room. Tickets are $10 with an iCard and $20 for the general public and are available at the HUB Box Office or online at IUPtickets.com

The TEN and BEC hopes you’ll join them in their upcoming events to have fun and meet new people! And as always, make sure to follow both the TEN and BEC on all their social networks!

Twitter: @10atIUP and @BEC_IUP

Instagram: @10atIUP and @BECIUP

Facebook: TENIUP and BLACKEMPHASISCOMMITTEE