Spring Break Survival Kit!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Her Campus IUP is loving our Spring Break Survival Kit! We’ve gotten so many awesome things to share with the collegiettes at IUP. Thanks to Completely Bare Products, Not Your Mother’s, LUNA, SABRE red, Chipotle, and of course HerCampus.com,  we’re going to set up two lucky winners with the ultimate spring break giftbag. Two of our winners will get a Her Campus drink coozie, a Her Campus pen, Her Campus sunglasses, a Completely Bare Products trial wax set, a trial of Not Your Mother’s purifying conditioner, 1 SABRE red campus safety pepper gel, and a BOGO Chipotle coupon, and a mini LUNA bar! Two lucky ladies are going to have an awesome spring break thanks to these sponsorers!

What we’re loving (and sharing) is smaller giveaway pairings. Everything is so adorable (and helpful)! The mini wax samples and the trials of the purifying conditioner are so easy to put in a bag for a spring break beach trip!

One thing we’re really loving is the SABRE red Campus Safety Pepper Gel. Perfect for spring break if you’re travelling because as much as you like to think you are safe, unexpected and bad things can always happen. Better to be safe than sorry! We included our BOGO Chipotle coupons in this pairing too. Where ever you go on Spring Break may have Chipotle, and we’ll have ours soon! 

And, we have plenty of yummy and healthy LUNA bars to hold us over till spring break!

Hi I'm Amanda! I am a former Nationals Intern, and former CC of Her Campus at IUP. Currently living in Pittsburgh, and adventuring where ever the world takes me!