So No One Told You Life Was Gonna Be This Way- 6 Lessons I Learned from Friends

Monica taught me that it comes in handy to be organized 

While some may see her as a control freak, I think that Monica is the voice of reason. She is organized, neat and precise- three qualities that come in handy in life. As we get older, these characteristics become more essential. While life is too short to worry about every detail, make sure you always have some concept of organizations. It will make your life much less stressful and much more enjoyable.

Rachel taught me to go after my dreams 

From the very first episode and on, there was a noticeable fire in Rachel’s eyes. She knew what she wanted in life and she was going to get it. She worked her way from a coffee shop waitress to a Ralph Lauren employee. With a little motivation, we can go very far, just like Rachel. We need to remember that things aren’t supposed to be handed to us- we need to work for them. Rachel should inspire us all to work as hard as we can, because in the end, the reward will be worth the wait.

Ross taught me that it’s okay to be passionate about anything 

This dinosaur-loving doctor of paleontology could not be anymore passionate about his career. While the other five may make fun of him for it at times, that doesn’t stop him. We all need to be like Ross and find something (or many things) that we are passionate about- something in our life that we love. In the end, people will respect you for having such a strong dedication. Don’t be afraid to show your passion for whatever it is that makes you happy.

All of these friends have their special qualities, and they find the ones that they don’t in each other. Having a piece of each character would make a happy medium in your life. As long as you’re happy, laughing and passionate, you will have great life. Take these lessons from our six friends to heart and always remember to keep your head up, even when the rain starts to pour. 

photos:

hotflick.net

invincibletvseries.blogspot.com

thetalkingbox.com

watchfriendsonline.info

tumblr.com

sharetv.org