Mindful Writing Workshop

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Have you ever thought about taking up meditation?

Do you like writing?

Coming to IUP on November 14, our very own Dr. Weinstein of the English department will be hosting a writing and meditating workshop. Used to promote empathy and compassion, this workshop will be held in Ruddock Hall’s G-12 on Friday November 14th at 2-4pm. All students should consider attending this stress-relieving activity if possible, especially this close to finals and exams. The afternoon will be held in part by the Center for Health and Well-Being, and anyone looking for more information should check here.

Hey all! My name's Cat, and I'm a proud English major at IUP campus, with a minor in Woman's studies, and maybe even Asian studies too if I can manage it. I'm not nearly as much of a workaholic as that makes me sound like though, I promise. I'm a huge nerd, thanks to my daddy, so when I'm not writing or reading you can catch me watching eclectic shows, playing strange games, and discussing why each of my friends is which superhero. My biggest vice is coffee, my favorite sport is marathon reading, and my favorite color is yellow, in case any of you lovely people really wanted to know. Feel free to contact me at any time, even just to chat! <3