photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Looking for a club to join? Love going to awesome concerts and fun events? Then The Entertainment Network is perfect for you!

TEN is a student organization that provides to students and residents of Indiana “affordable, student-centered, high quality entertainment of a culture, recreational, social, and educational nature to [our] community.” They put on concerts held in the HUB Ohio room, Fisher Auditorium, and KCAC, and events held all over campus. They bring artists, comedians, speakers, etc. of all types to us.

Being a general member is the perfect job! It’s the perfect amount of commitment and it’s a blast! As a general member you have duties like getting the word out about upcoming shows and events, putting up posters, helping out at promo tables, passing out handbills (that you probably see laying around all the sidewalks on campus), being a part of the street team, and working the shows and events. However, this isn’t an organization you should join just in hopes of meeting the famous people that come to perform on campus. On the other hand, according to one of the executive board members, this is “the most funnest organization” on campus.

They have some awesome events coming up this month! On February 12, they’re holding a “Netflix & Chill” Movie Night in the HUB Ohio room at 7, on the 18th, they’re having an Evolution of Music Talent Show at 6:30 in the HUB Ohio room, and on the 26th they are holding an ice skating night at the S&T Bank Arena from 8-10! The ice skating night is $5 but the rest are free!

A great way to keep up with this organization and the upcoming concerts and events is to follow them on social media (which will be listed below)!

Twitter: @10atIUP

Instagram: @10atiup

Facebook: TENIUP

Check out their website for more info and to become a general member! http://ten.coop.iup.edu/