Jeremy Risinger ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is Jeremy Risinger. Jeremy is a Computer Science major, and was very excited to be featured as this week’s campus cutie!

Jeremy is also the representative for the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics on this year’s Crimson Court! 

1.       What is your favorite thing about IUP?

My favorite thing about IUP is the campus. During the Fall and Spring I love how the campus looks.

2.       If you could have any job in the world what would it be?

This may sound funny, but my dream job would be a ball boy for the NFL. Watching football and getting paid at the same time sounds great.

3.       What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

I would say the craziest thing I have done so far is worn a dress in Greek Sing while dancing to “Dancing Queen” by ABBA.

4.       If you could go back in time, what is one piece of advice you would give your younger self?

I would tell myself to just have fun with anything you do and to not worry about what other people may think about it.

5.       If you were on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring with you?

I would bring my cat, a machete, and a container for water.

6.       Describe your perfect first date.

A perfect first date would be getting a group of both of our friends together and going bowling or mini-golfing.

7.       What is your most bizarre pet peeve?

My most bizarre pet peeve is people who go shopping and look at an item but do not place it back where they found it.

8.       Who is your biggest hero?

Currently, my biggest hero would be anyone serving in the Armed Forces. I cannot thank them enough for everything they do both for me and for the country.

9.       Do you believe in karma?

Personally I do believe in karma. I believe that people who do good things will in the end have good things happen for them.

10.   Which movie can you quote from start to finish?

Most likely Anchorman, it is currently my favorite movie.

Hi I'm Amanda! I am a former Nationals Intern, and former CC of Her Campus at IUP. Currently living in Pittsburgh, and adventuring where ever the world takes me!