This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

I proudly announce Tarah Doty as this week’s Campus Cutie!  What can we not say about this cute-a-licious IUP sophomore?  This operations management major loves to volunteer her time, travel, and not to mention, is an amazing baker.   From traveling to Africa and volunteering at a children’s orphanage to seeing friends in London, she does it all.  Tarah is currently the secretary for Habitat for Humanities at IUP and loves to help out anyone in need.  Check out her answers to our one-of-a kind survey:

1.    If I took a look inside your fridge, what would I find?

Fruit, yogurt, vegetables, and chicken

2.   If you were a t-shirt, what would your caption be?

Yee-Yee

3.   Where would you go if you had a time machine?

The future, because I would like to know where I will be in life.

4.   How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

As many licks until you can’t take it anymore and you have to bite it.

5.    If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Reading people’s minds.

6.    What are you most attracted to in a person?

Someone who has a really good personality, is nice, and can make me laugh.

7.    What was the last song you played for yourself?

“Bed Peace” by Jhene Aiko

8.    If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

If traveling was a job I would want to be a full time world traveler, because I love the excitement of going somewhere new and not knowing what to expect. I also like to meet new people and I think of traveling as a education.

9.    If you won the lottery, what would you do?

If I won the lottery, I would donate some money to an orphanage that I volunteered at in Africa so they could build a new orphanage. Also, some would go to charities. I would also give some to my parents because they have done so much for me and support my decisions.  I would keep some for myself.

10.   If you were on a deserted island, which three things would you have to have with you?

If I were stuck on an island I would have to have lots of rope, a water canteen, and a tennis ball.

Hello everyone! My name is Kristi Quinn and I am an English Education major with a Journalism minor at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I love fashion, nutrition and fitness, and staying busy.