Are You Following ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas Yet?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Now I know this is just my opinion, but Christmas is definitely one of the best times of the year. Everything about this holiday is spectacular, from the family gatherings to presents under the tree. Everything about Christmas screams traditions, and one of the best ones in my family is watching some of my favorite Christmas themed movies on ABC Family in the days leading up to Christmas. This year ABC Family has really stepped up to the plate, with a holiday page on Facebook that really has enough on it to make the Grinch love Christmas.

Featuring a countdown calendar, a page of ABC Family created memes, and a photo decorator that can spruce up any drab profile picture, there’s no want of Christmas on this page. Want to know what movie is playing tonight? Grab some munchies and take a quick peek at their page, as it’s right there! Have a holiday party coming up, but don’t know what to play? The Christmas calendar on their page has a new piece of holiday music that is free to download every day. With all this, and their great movies everyday, I have to wonder… are you following ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas Facebook page yet? 

Hey all! My name's Cat, and I'm a proud English major at IUP campus, with a minor in Woman's studies, and maybe even Asian studies too if I can manage it. I'm not nearly as much of a workaholic as that makes me sound like though, I promise. I'm a huge nerd, thanks to my daddy, so when I'm not writing or reading you can catch me watching eclectic shows, playing strange games, and discussing why each of my friends is which superhero. My biggest vice is coffee, my favorite sport is marathon reading, and my favorite color is yellow, in case any of you lovely people really wanted to know. Feel free to contact me at any time, even just to chat! <3