5 Movies to Watch This Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and with that comes many sappy love stories and an excuse to snuggle up and watch romantic movies. I have compiled a list of some of the best and most recent romantic movies for you to binge this Valentine's Day! 

1. A Star is Born

A devastating but beautiful love story that includes an important message about mental health. This is a must-see. 

2. Aladdin

Everyone knows of this iconic Disney movie, but recently a new version of this movie was released in theaters! It involves the romance of Princess Jasmine and Aladdin. Also, the movie features Will Smith as the voice of the Genie, which should be reason enough to go see it. 

3. Crazy Rich Asians

The ideal rom-com with have both funny moments and a sweet love story. Any time it becomes too sappy, something will happen that makes you laugh. You can't go wrong with this one. 

4. To All the Boys I've Loved Before

Nothing like teenage love, this movie hilariously describes the complications of young love. The best part? It's available on Netflix!

5. Love, Simon

Another teen love story but with a twist. This movie involves a teenage boy's coming out story and has a great message about sexuality and acceptance.