Nathanael Jones '16

THE BASICS:Name or Nickname: Nathanael Jones or NJMajor: PsychologyYear & Age: Junior, 20Hometown: Chesterton, INRelationship Status: SingleExtra Curricular Activities: School workGreek, or Nah: Nah

FAVES:Big Boy Beverage: Chocolate milkB-Town Bar: Nick'sParty Theme: 80's for sure, or all white teesSuper Hero: BatmanNetflix Movie/Show: "True Detective"Celebrity Crush: Emma WatsonChick Flick: "10 Things I Hate About You"First Date Food: Wings, hehCoffee Order: Vanilla latte

HCIU: What's a day-in-the-life look like for someone with the entirely epic name of Nathanael Jones?NJ: I pretty much wake up at 9:30 a.m., shower and go to class 'til about 4 p.m. Then, I come home, study and blare music while I study.

HCIU: Well, what do you look forward to most on weekends if your week is mostly reserved for school work?NJ: Hanging out with my friends and just being able to not worry 'bout homework for a few days. And drinking, if that's appropriate.

HCIU: Ok, so say you're at a party this weekend. Would you want a girl to approach you, or would you rather introduce yourself first?NJ: That's a tough one. I'd say a girl approaching me. I love that. I'm not really sure why, but I love the fact that a girl would be confident enough to come up to me. But, at the same time, I'd go up to a girl if I felt strongly enough about it. It's a great thing either way 'cause you never know where things like that will end up.

HCIU: Congratulations. You're our first Campus Cutie of the fall who hasn't minded a woman making the first move. Similar to any guy, intiating conversation takes a lot of guts for a Collegiette too. Do you have any advice for women who want to approach a guy, but are unsure of what to say or do?NJ: I guess I'd say, just be confident, and the same goes for guys. Confidence is key, and if girls just come up to talk, it's a great way to break the ice and meet someone new.

HCIU: So, how would you define the thin, thin line of confident and cocky?NJ: Being cocky makes me think of being obnoxious while being confident is just being yourself, honestly.

*Photos from the personal photo collection of Nathanael Jones