Her Playlist: Hoosier Holiday Edition

As finals are winding down and students are exchanging textbooks for gingerbread lattes, winter break is finally here! Whether you are celebrating Christmas, Chanukah, or even just IU’s big win against Kentucky – HCIU presents the official Hoosier Holiday mix:

1.     Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays: *NSYNC
2.     All I Want For Christmas Is You: Mariah Carey
3.     Baby, It’s Cold Outside: Lady Antebellum
4.     Last Christmas: Taylor Swift
5.     It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas: Michael Bublé
6.     Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town: Bruce Springsteen
7.     Blue Christmas: Elvis Presley
8.     Let It Snow: Glee Cast Version
9.     Christmas (Baby Please Come Home): U2
10.  Jingle Bell Rock: Bobby Helms

11.  My Only Wish (This Year): Britney Spears
12.  Carol Of The Bells: Straight No Chaser
13.  Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas: Christina Aguilera
14.  Christmas Without You: OneRepublic
15.  I’ll Be Home For Christmas: Rascal Flatts
16.  Mistletoe: Colbie Caillat
17.  You’re A Mean One Mr. Grinch: Thurl Ravenscroft
18.  Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree: Brenda Lee
19.  Feliz Navidad: José Feliciano
20.  Who Spiked The Eggnog: Straight No Chaser 

Rachel Kaplan is currently a Junior at Indiana University. She is an active writer and Campus Correspondent for the IU Chapter of Her Campus. Rachel is majoring in Journalism with a double minor in Art History and Studio Art. While originally from Philadelphia, she hopes to move to New York City after graduation and pursue a career in Public Relations. Often found in Starbucks, Rachel loves to sip on her iced coffee while she writes, edits, and brainstorms articles for HCIU. Rachel is a proud sister of Alpha Epsilon Phi and is looking forward to living in the Phi house next year. She loves tennis, writing, OPI nail polish, the Hoosiers, gummy bears, and spending time with her family and friends.Follow Rachel on twitter: @_rachelkaplan & @HerCampusIU