Meet the Staff: Sara Mulholland, Writer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Iowa State chapter.

Who:
Sara Mulholland, Her Campus Iowa State Writer

Major: Fashion Merchandising

Favorite Quote:  “Maybe some women just aren’t meant to be tamed. They just need to run free, until they find someone just as wild to run with.” (Sex & the City)

Favorite Place to Study:  The Hub

Favorite Place to Eat in Ames:  Fuji Japanese Steakhouse

Dream Job:  Business Analyst or Fashion Writer

Plans After Graduating from Iowa State:  To work somewhere in the Twin Cities, preferably at Target Corporation to get my start in the fashion industry. I’d really like to stay in that area for at least a few  years until I get my feet wet in the fashion world. I’d also really like to do some world traveling after graduation, when I can finally afford it!

Favorite ISU Memory So Far: Just meeting all the amazing people I have met so far. I’ve had way to many crazy, fun times to pick out just one!

Most Embarrassing Moment at ISU:  When I fell down the stairs outside of Curtiss Hall. It was right before a huge lecture and everyone saw it. I just laid on the steps for a while before I finally got up and fled the scene!

Hobbies/Past-times/Spare-time:  I lov ecatching up with fashion blogs and, of course, shopping. My guilty pleasures are Jersey Shore and The Bachelor. Spending quality time with my family, which includes 17 people, is also really important to me. During the week you can find me working at the Interlibrary Loan Office in Parks Library, which is a great job I really enjoy. On the weekends I keep busy experiencing the Ames nightlife and meeting up with friends.

Random Fact People May Not Know:  I went to a Catholic school and had to wear a uniform my whole life before coming to college. I love being able to wear what I want everyday now!