This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

A new year and a new semester at Illinois State means one thing, new years resolutions are here and the ISU PINK team wants to help you maintain them! Everyone knows how hard it is to stay fit and healthy while still keeping up with your busy college lifestyle, so the PINK Campus team is hosting a free blacklight Zumba class on Friday January 19th from 4:30-6 p.m to help burn those holiday calories.

During this event there are over 100 PINK giveaways, RX bars, an infused water bar, Gatorade, and many more sponsors with sweet treats! Doors open at 4:30 p.m to get ready, stretch, and grab some food and snacks before the Zumba class begins. Grab your friends, grab your workout gear, and get ready to GLOW at PINK’s blacklight Zumba class. Following up to Friday’s event Illinois State Pink will be posting social media contests to get everyone excited for this event and to start off this semester on a healthier, more “lit” note. 

Peyton Meade

Illinois State

Hi guys! I'm Peyton Meade and i'm a junior fashion design and merchandising major at Illinois State. I am involved in Alpha Delta Pi, the pink campus team, and the owner of a small company called Pmeades Cut Tees. I can't wait to start writing for Her Campus!
Contributor account for Illinois State