This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Calling all gals on Galentine’s Day! 

What better way to celebrate the day after Valentine’s Day than with some friends and PINK? The PINK campus team will be hosting a PINK Galentine’s Day event from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 15 in the Bowling and Billiards Activity Room. 

Here are 4 reasons you NEED to be at PINK’s Galentine’s event this week: 

1. There is no better way to spend a holiday than surrounded by your best friends. 

Whether you are single or in a relationship, this PINK event is something you can’t miss! 

2. Two words: Chocolate Fountain. 

We all know a girl’s best friend is chocolate, and PINK wants you to get all sorts of special treats for Valentine’s Day! There will also be other food there, like popcorn and pizza, to help cure your Galentine’s Day cravings! 

3. PINK will be giving out over 100 surprise gifts. 

This is a great opportunity to win some cute Valentine’s Day gear, and is there really such a thing as too much PINK apparel? Definitely not. 

4. To visit the Edge’s giveaway table for the chance to win a free vacation. 

Yeah, you read that right… FREE VACATION! 

So come one, come all, let’s have a Galentines day ball!

Peyton Meade

Illinois State

Hi guys! I'm Peyton Meade and i'm a junior fashion design and merchandising major at Illinois State. I am involved in Alpha Delta Pi, the pink campus team, and the owner of a small company called Pmeades Cut Tees. I can't wait to start writing for Her Campus!
Contributor account for Illinois State