The Best Food Items For Your #BachelorMonday Charcuterie Board

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Holy Cross chapter.

1. Target’s Everything Crackers

Hear me out, Target (yes, Target) Everything Crackers. If you’re a fan of everything bagels and/or Trader Joes’ everything but the bagel seasoning, you will love these! Seasoned with caraway seeds, garlic, onion, poppy seeds, and sesame seeds, these are the most flavorful crackers I have ever tasted. 100% worth it.

2. trader joe’s Fig & Olive Crisps

Another great cracker option is the Trader Joe’s Fig & Olive Crisps. These crispy, flavorful crackers taste delicious with cheese and/or a spread of your choice. Another perk: they look nice on your charcuterie board!

3. Gruyere cheese

Gruyere Cheese is delicious and fulfills the necessity for a hard cheese on the charcuterie board. It’s not too strong and, therefore, it’s safe to say that it will be a hit for your viewing party!

4. fig spread

A tasty spread is so important on a charcuterie board and fig spread is just that. If you’ve never tried it before, I highly recommend it! The fig spread compliments the cheese on a cracker with a sweeter taste.

5. Goat Cheese

Goat Cheese is a great soft cheese option for your charcuterie board. The regular type is pictured here, but the Trader Joe’s blueberry goat cheese is also amazing and a fun item to make your board more colorful and flavorful!

6. Apple slices and grapes

Next up, put some apple slices and grapes on there to pair with the cheese and spread. Now, you should be all set! Try your everything cracker with gruyere cheese, fig spread, and an apple slice and enjoy the Bachelor with your roommates!

Bonus fall item – Pumpkin Spread

Although I have not personally tried this pumpkin and cinnamon hint spread, I love trying new fall-flavored foods – especially from Trader Joes –  so it might be a hidden gem! If you want to try something new and make your charcuterie board more fall-themed, try this pumpkin spread as a replacement of the fig, or alongside it. 

Happy munching + watching, and enjoy!