This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

It’s 8pm on Friday night; the week has finally come to an end. No class or professors for the next 60 hours. Whether it’s girls night out, a concert at Nassau Coliseum or date night with your beaux, try one of these outfits for a fresh off the runway look.

Girls Night Out

Ready for a night on the town with your bff’s? Try a bright colored chiffon top and, matching lipstick, which would look great with your favorite dark wash skinny jeans.  Accessories take a basic outfit over the top, so bring out your best statement necklace and a watch, so you’ll never lose track of time. A pair of platform booties are stylish yet comfy, you never know what a night out with the girls may hold.

Date Night

Whether you’re celebrating an anniversary or taking a trip to the ballet this red skater dress will definitely catch his eye and drop is jaw. Step onto the wild side with these leopard printed heeled pumps and purse to match. Pops of gold accessories such as these bow shaped earrings and rotating bow tie watch add a playful touch.

Concert

Word in the student center is having that Jay-Z is having is Magna Carter Concert at Nassau Coliseum on January 19th, 2014. Dress the part in this sequined blazer and tribal print crop top. These combat boots will look great with mesh paneled leggings. Add a splash of color with a red envelope cross body bag and lipstick