ClosetDash Deal Exclusively for Collegiettes!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Hear Ye Hear Ye Hofstra collegiettes! We featured the NYC “swap-shop” ClosetDash earlier this week as a fiscally fit way to revamp your wardrobe (read the article here to jog your memory).

Well, ClosetDash founder Jennifer Lee was so pleased with our positive review that she is offering any collegiette who shops online at closetdashshop.com  an exclusive 20% off their first order by entering the code “HERCAMPUS” at checkout!

Hurry up and get on this deal, girls! Whether you need to snag a look for a Valentine’s Day datenight or want to update some closet essentials, now is the time to jump on this exclusive deal made just for you.

Thank you to Jennifer Lee and the entire ClosetDash team for offering the discount.

Don’t forget to ‘like’ ClosetDash on Facebook and follow them on  Twitter to stay up to date on deals like this all the time!

A Boston girl living in New York, Sidney is a senior at Hofstra University double majoring in journalism and sociology. She's grown to love interviewing and feature writing after interning at  non-profits, Cosmopolitan Magazine, MTV News and the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC. She is the Campus Correspondent of HC Hofstra as well as an active member in the Hofstra Association of Black Journalists, Ed2010 Hofstra and the Society of Collegiate Journalists. She loves dancing with her on-campus team, Imani Dance Ensemble, and has an incurable addiction to shoes, Boston sports teams and Japanese barbeque. Follow Sidney on Twitter, @Sid_Madden!