This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Lauren Curlett

Year: 2016

Major: Public Relations

Minor: Drama

If I woke up late and only had 10 minutes to get ready, I’d wear:I’d put on leggings and a t-shirt and throw my hair up in a pony tail (if I’m just going to class)­.

If I had to wear one color every day it would be:BLACK, I wear it a lot. It’s very flattering, it goes with everything, it’s classic. I don’t really like a lot of colors; I like a lot of simple things.

Dressed best in:Fall

My designer crush:Ralph Lauren, [previously stepped down from his company as CEO] I’m so happy he’s still the Chief Creative Director though. I love his sweaters and his boots are my favorite.

Fashion Tip:Don’t wear something that doesn’t feel right; I wouldn’t wear anything if it doesn’t feel natural. 

Where you can get this look:

Black ribbed crop top

Distressed chambray top

Leggings

Plaid rain boots

Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.