This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Georgia Southern chapter.

This Talented Tuesday we are highlighting aspiring songwriter, artist/rapper, and model Cedric Tuggle Jr.. Cedric is a Sophomore at Georgia Southern University majoring in Business Marketing. He is from Atlanta, Georgia. He is a happy go lucky kind of guy always looking for the positivity in things. He is a part of The Collegiate 100 of Georgia Southern University (C100), and D.I.M.E.S fashion organization here on campus. The Collegiate 100 of Georgia Southern University is a male dominated organization of students “committed to upholding the principles of education, social and cultural awareness, community service, and scholarship for the benefit of Georgia Southern University students, faculty, and staff as well as the surrounding residents and community through programs and event,”. D.I.M.E.S is a fashion group here at Georgia Southern focused on creativity and professionalism through showcasing talents in the arts and modeling. As a member of C100 Cedric is involved in various volunteer opportunities. On Fridays they go to one of the local neighborhoods and spend time with the kids ages 4-14 playing touch football and conducting group session. They are like big brothers to the young kids. They learn from the kids and the kids learn from them. He is inspired to be a leader and have kids one day. D.I.M.E.S has a lot of new projects in the works.

Cedric learned of his talents at a young age. He found himself always subconsciously tapping and making beats on anything he could find and learned that he was good with creating words. He began to write for his friends in his free time and as he got older he put his words into productions. It takes him no time to write a song, he can write rhymes in 3-5 minutes. He writes everyday fine tuning his skills as a lyricist. He writes music with a personal note but, in his future he plans to sell some of his rhymes to artist and share his work with the world. As an entrepreneur he plans to market himself positively through social media working his way up to

Mikayla Ladson

Georgia Southern '22

I am a student at Georgia Southern University from Marietta, Georgia. My passion's are creative writing, being an independent women, and traveling. I am a Multimedia Journalism major with an interest in Spanish. I hope to become a travel writer or write for Cosmopolitan magazine. I love to read adult romance and poetry books, watch HBO, workout, listen to Miguel, and eat M&Ms.
Jordan Wheeler

Georgia Southern '22

Jordan Wheeler is a Junior Pre-Law Philosophy major who attends Georgia Southern. Jordan loves writing, singing, and hanging out with friends.