Women of George Mason: Meagan Arnold

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Meagan Arnold, a sophomore studying Film and Video Studies and History, is presenting a workshop at the Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda (FBLA-PBL) National Fall Leadership Conference in Baltimore, Maryland. FBLA-PBL is the largest business career student organization in the world, with over 230,000 members. Phi Beta Lambda is the post-secondary division of FBLA-PBL. “This organization has taught me so much about leadership and communication in such a short amount of time; I wouldn’t trade these experiences for anything. From connecting with people at my school to being on the Virginia PBL state officer team to talking to members across the country, I’ve enjoyed every part of it.”

Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com