This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Date night is always something to look forward to. Finding something to do for date night in the winter can sometimes be hard. Here is a list of some winter date ideas that I hope you can try out with your significant other! 

Cook Something Together 

Cooking together is the perfect way to bond because it is an activity that requires communication and effort! Cooking or baking your favorite foods together is best for those cold winter days where you just don’t want to leave the house to get food. Start off by cooking something simple like buffalo chicken dip or baking chocolate chip cookies! 

Restaurant Hop

Restaurant hopping is a unique activity that you don’t hear about often. Restaurant hopping is when you eat an appetizer at one restaurant, and then an entree at another restaurant, and then dessert at a different restaurant. This is something that you wouldn’t normally do so it may be fun for you and your partner to try out for one date night. If you try different restaurants you have never been to, you guys may even discover your new favorite place to eat together. It is not the cheapest option for date night, but it can be an interesting alternative to a normal dinner date night. 

Recreate a Viral Dance 

Go to a Hockey Game

If you and your partner love sports, going to a hockey game is a great event to go to in the winter. You will be able to cheer on your favorite team while spending time together!

Decorate a Mini Christmas Tree

Tis’ the season to decorate for Christmas with your significant other. If you and your partner do not live together, decorating a mini Christmas tree is the perfect way to still be able to have your own decorations together. You can pick out ornaments and lights together. It is a perfect tradition to start in order to celebrate the Christmas season. 

Karaoke Night

It’s time to embarrass yourself and have a karaoke night! Singing duets together can be super fun and allows you to be silly together. The perfect date for when you want to stay in the house on a winter day but still have so much fun. Bring out the karaoke machine and your Mariah Carey notes and just be silly together. 

Paint a Portrait of Each Other

This winter date idea can be fun and relaxing. Go shopping for a canvas and some painting supplies and try to paint each other. It is not meant to look perfect. The reveal of the portrait is the best part and it can be interesting to see how your partner painted you. Pair this activity with a fun playlist and there you go, you have a unique winter date night!

Hi! My name is Liv. I am a marketing communications/advertising major. I love fashion and music. I also love spending time at the beach!