The Ultimate Collegiette Girl’s Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Your collegiette takes care of her mind and body; she’s creative, whip-smart and fun as hell. This holiday season, she’s looking for a gift that will help her thrive in school, relax at home and feel her best all the time. 

Stocking Stuffers

A Bathbomb from Lush, $4.95-$8.95

To help her wind down from finals szn. 

Avocado Huggers, $7.95

To keep her favorite toast-topper fresh AF. 

Raw Shea Butter from Nourish Organic, $10.49

~Natural~ moisture for her hair, nails, elbows and knees. Fair Trade Certified that’s good for the skin and conscience. 

Hand Warmers, $4.12  

For toasty pockets during those winter walks to class. 

Colour Pop Lippie Stix, $3.50

For moisturized lips and poppin’ color. 

Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask from Garnier SkinActive, $3.99

For glowy, dewy, healthy skin that her boyfriend won’t notice. 

Pink Key Knife, $10.99

She’s already a badass, but a having a little extra protection in the parking garage never hurt.

Phone-charging keychain, $24.99

If her phone is literally always dead. 

Mini Tin Candles, $5

So she can turn her dorm room into a sanctuary for…studying. 

Mid-Range Gifts

12 Days of Socks: Harry Potter, $15

The only way to countdown to Christmas. 

Athleta Polartec Power Tights, $89

Made of Fair Trade fabric, these leggings are warm and durable for the gym junkie in your life. 

“Better Sweater” ¼ Zip from Patagonia, $99

Warm, stylish and the perfect layering piece. Patagonia launched the “Better Sweater” as part of their Fair Trade Fleece line, a collection of Fair Trade Certified products that insure ethical sourcing and production; a gift  that gives back to the people who made it. 

A Customized T-shirt Quilt, $74.99

She has a million that she can’t let go of. Clear up some drawer space by turning them into a blanket that she’ll have forever. 

Kylie Cosmetics Naughty or Nice Palette, $44

Whether she’s naughty or nice, there’s a palette for her from Kylie’s new holiday collection. 

A Cozy Blanket Scarf, $29

Add a giant scarf to any sweater and she’s instantly wearing a cute outfit. 

Prosecco Pong, $24.95

Beer Pong is ~so~ freshman year. She’s older, she’s wiser, she’s still getting drunk but it’s a little classier now.

Binge-Watching Beauty Kit, $22.95

She deserves a night off with the perfect kit for pampering her way through a Friends marathon. 

A Birchbox Subscription, $10/month

The gift that keeps on giving. With Birchbox, she’ll get a box of five beauty products delivered straight to her door every month. 

Pink Felt Letterboard, $60

Help her make an Insta-worthy flatlay or send a ~passive agressive~ message to her rooommate. 

Set of Moscow Mule Mugs, $19.99

Honestly mules are the new vodka-crans. 

Kate Spade 2018 Agenda, $36

She’ll use it everyday to keep track of homework, her sorority and her plans to change the world. 

Elisa Pendant from Kendra Scott, $50

Bold and elegant, just like her.  

Showstoppers

Mia 2 Facial Cleansing Brush from Clarisonic, $169

Make washing her face fun and effective. 

Apple Watch Series 3, $329-$359

So she can inconpicuously text in class.

The Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer, $399.99

She’s already running late…help her dry her hair in half the time.

Happy shopping, collegiettes! 

*All images courtesy of brands.

Holly Rhue

George Mason University

Holly was previously the Branded Content Editor at Her Campus Media, working on the national edit team to create engaging native editorial and social content for brands that HerCampus.com readers love! Her Beauty & Travel writing has been featured on Cosmopolitan.com, MarieClaire.com, and ELLE.com, where she was previously the digital publication's Editorial Fellow and Weekend Editor right out of college. Once upon a time, she led her own Her Campus chapter at George Mason University (go Patriots!).