This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Teen Vogue recently held their fourth annual Back-to-School-Saturday Initiative at Potomac Mills with Simon Malls. It was a fabulous day in Neighborhood 2, featuring DJ Neekola, a social media hashtag printer from photoboxx, a hair and beauty bar showcasing quick and fun back to school styles by Bubbles Salon, flash tattoos from Francesca’s, and sweet treats from Naughty Girl Donuts. Jen Richer of 94.7 Fresh FM’s The Tommy Show hosted the fashion shows held every hour of the event. Models from John Casablancas exhibited styles from Neiman Marcus Last Call, Bloomingdales The Outlet Store, True Religion, Banana Republic, New Balance, Levi’s, Lacoste, Max Studio, Francesca’s, and Wilson’s Leather—all of which are conveniently located in Potomac Mills. Simon Malls and Teen Vogue will continue to hold Back-to-School-Saturday events throughout the country until the end of August. “I think the event drew a lot of attention, was well organized and the theme was very chic!” collegiette Jess Timana from the University of Virginia commented about Back-to-School-Saturday. Look up the hashtags #BTSS and #FoundAtSimon on Twitter and Instagram to check out all the fun from the Back-to-School Saturday events! For more information on fashion and beauty products, winning exclusive prizes, shopping deals, style clips, and other Back-to-School-Saturday events, visit http://insider.teenvogue.com/insider. HCXO! 

Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com