This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Spring is on its way and collegiettes are anticipating warmer weather. It’s time to chase those winter blues away with the hottest shades of spring 2014. The next time you decide to do your nails or get a manicure, be sure to try these flattering colors!

Hide & Go ChicEssie ($8.50)

This azure blue is definitely a hit. Brighten up any outfit with this gorgeous color. Essie delivers an intense hue in a subtle manner.

DillonZoya ($9)

Dillon is a pretty green mint metallic polish, perfect to add a pop of color to your manicure. It’s warm tone is very opaque, which means only one coat will do the job.

Kiss Me I’m BrazilianOPI ($9)

OPI has introduced their Spring 2014 collection, the Brazil collection. This pink shade is rich and vibrant. Perfect for all skin tones.

Apricot NectarRevlon ($5.99)

Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel is scented nail polish! The fragrance is revealed when dry. Apricot Nectar is a shiny shade that will glide onto your nails. This blossoming color will look great for the coming season.

Mellow YellowSally Hansen ($2.99)

This fun and trendy color, by Sally Hansen’s Extreme Wear Nails, is great for matching your mood. This yellow hue is different than others because it is light and eye-catching. Add a fun pattern and get creative!

Picture Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com