This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

You read that right, solo cups, but it is not for the purpose that you are thinking. These cups represent the 3,440 sexual assualts that could happen on the GMU campus alone. Make sure that you are aware of your surroundings and never sit your cup down.  For more information follow @gmuroosevelt on twitter! #ROOIMPACT 

Elizabeth Whitehead

George Mason University

Hello everyone, Queen Elizabeth here! I am a junior here at GMU and I am majoring in Communication with a concentration in Public Relations. I am currently a memeber of Noteworthy, GMU's only all female A Cappella group, Mason Players, and a few more organizations. I love fashion and setting my own trends, #fashionista. My ultimate dream is to be a famous, professional pop singer and sing along with some of the world's best pop artists like Rihanna and Beyonce. I am currently writing music and working on an EP album! Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @ladybea95 and my singing IG if you would like @lizzybea.br. Last but not least, I love One Direction, so they have taken over my social life. The End!
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com