This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Graduating can be stressful, especially around the holidays. Luckily, everyone’s favorite Christmas thief knows exactly what you’re going through. From trying to find outfits to turning in your last final, Mr. Grinch has got all of our emotions covered.

Trying to find an outfit for graduation often looks something like this:

Via Giphy

And you know this is you when 20 dresses just haven’t been “the one”:

Via Giphy

But when you find the perfect dress this is definitely you in the mirror:

Via Giphy 

He knows how you feel when you turn in your last final exam:

Via Giphy

He can relate to your eating out of boredom when finals are through:

Via Giphy

He knows how you feel when you see all of your friends and family cheering you walk across the stage:

Via Giphy

Mr. Grinch completely understands the collegiettes who aren’t really emotional and don’t want to admit that they’re crying

Via Giphy

This will definitely be your face after you’ve taken 500 photos on graduation day:

Via Giphy

Related: Coping with December Graduate FOMO

Your obvious response when someone makes a joke about how hard post-grad life is:

Via Giphy

This will ~literally~ be you when employment offers start rolling in:

Via Giphy

And finally, you’ll wake up the day after graduation and realize it was all worth it:

Via Giphy

Congratulations to all of our graduating collegiettes!

Angelica Walker

George Mason University

Angelica is a Junior Communications major from Lynchburg, VA. She has a concentration in Public Relations and one day hopes to work for the NBA. She is also pursuing a double minor in Sports Communication and African and African American Studies. She is Vice President of the Black Student Alliance and is also a Mason Ambassador.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com