This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Miami chapter.

Fall is a great season, not just because of the weather change and fun fall activities, but because of all the cute fall clothes you can now wear. Fall clothes are filled with tons of neutrals and the cutest sweaters! 

The best place to get fall clothes is at a cute boutique. My favorite boutique right now is Ruby and Jenna! Whether you are living in a cold state or warm state, they’ll have the cutest clothes for you!

The first fall must-have is an oversized sweater. These are the best to pair with either leather pants or even leggings and boots. Chunky sweaters are a staple for any fall outfit, especially when neutral!

A basic, but a good fall go to, is a bear coat. Fuzzy jackets keep you warm and can also make any outfit look cuter! It’s always chilly during fall, and bear coats are the perfect kind of jacket for this in-between temperature. 

In addition to bear coats, a denim jacket is a must! An oversized denim jacket is a great addition to your fall wardrobe and is perfect for fall weather. Also, they can make any outfit look a little more put together, with little effort. A simple t-shirt with a denim jacket and leggings looks much more put together than just a tshirt and leggings, alone.

If you want to go for something a little more dressy, sweater dresses are the way to go. If it’s not that hot out, you can even do a regular neutral summer dress and add a denim jacket to make it a little more fall-like.

Finally, for shoes, chunky boots or over-the-knee boots are great for fall. Especially with your denim jacket or fuzzy coat, chunky boots are the perfect addition. Fall is great- it’s the start of the holiday season and the fashion is unbeatable! 

Hey! My name is Rachel Ramnarine and I'm from New Jersey. I live in Central Jersey so I'm pretty close to NYC and the shore! I have two siblings, and an adorable dog! I am a current sophomore studying communication at The University of Miami. In my free time, I love to go to the beach with my friends and spend time with my family! I have always loved writing but have been intimidated at times, however, I am so excited to be writing for Her Campus!