This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Over the weekend, I attended Her Campus’ annual College Fashion Week in Boston. The three shows featured some of the best upcoming trends for the season, all courtesy of Primark. I am SO excited to try out all of these trends and share them with my fellow collegiettes! 

Show 1: Branded Monosport

Who says style and comfort can’t go hand in hand? This style takes athleisure to a whole new level and I’m here for it. Fanny packs, chunky sneakers and fashionable but functional sweats come together to complete these looks. These outfits are perfect for chilly days walking to class when you’re feeling a little lazy but don’t want to compromise fashion for comfort. 

Via @victoria_adamson on Instagram

Show 2: 90’s Grunge

Grab your leather jackets and party like it’s 1999 because the 90’s are back and here to stay. This show featured everything from graphic tees to denim dresses and more! This trend was probably my favorite out of all the shows. Catch me rocking denim dresses and ~*all the prints*~ once the weather on campus finally gets below 80. 

Via @lena.daniels on Instagram

Show 3: Neutrals

Say it with me: neutrals don’t have to be boring! I mean, just look at these neutral outfits from the show! Major heart eyes. A neutral look is perfect for when you need to look like a functioning ~*adult*~ but don’t want to stress to much over your look. Neutrals are absolutely ESSENTIAL to every wardrobe so I highly recommend hopping on this trend! 

Via @inguadwetrust on Instagram

This was my third year attending College Fashion Week and it gets better every time! I hope you love these looks as much as I do and I can’t wait to see everyone rocking them around campus this fall!

Amanda Snead

George Mason University '21

Amanda is a senior at George Mason where she is majoring in Communication with a concentration in journalism and minoring in women and gender studies. She currently serves as Her Campus George Mason's president and Campus Correspondent. She has previously served as the Editor in Cheif and Senior Editor. Additionally, she worked as a Branded Content Intern for Her Campus nationally as well as a Chapter Advisor. She spends her free time writing articles, perfecting her Animal Crossing island and hanging out with her pets.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com