This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie: Jimmy Lange! Jimmy is a junior and a member of Mason Mens Tennis Team. He was voted on the 12-member all-conference first team, played both his singles and doubles matches from the top position for the Patriots compiling a 12-16 singles and 18-13 doubles record. Not only is he an exceptional tennis player-but an amazing friend and person. Read below to get to know him! 

1.  Where are you from?  Peachtree City, Georgia

2.  What’s your favorite place in the whole world? Favorite place in the whole world would have to be Honolulu.

3.  Relationship Status? Relationship with Kristen Dalton

4.  If your life were turned into a movie what actor would play you?  Hmm I’d have to say Ashton Kutcher

5.  What’s your ideal date?  On the beach somewhere tropical far away

6.  Are you more of a hunter or gatherer?  Definitely more of a hunter

7.  If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why? Reeses puffs because Reeses is the best candy out there

8.  What do you look for in a girl? To be athletic and outgoing and loves traveling.

9.  What are you currently involved in here at Mason? I am on tennis team here and that’s about it haha

10. If you could sing one song on The Voice, what would it be and why?  Comfortable – K Camp and because its one of the few songs I know all the words too lol

11. Celebrity Crush? Blake lively 100%

12. What’s your favorite meal to make and how often do you eat it? Of course Peanut Butter and Jelly and probably about twice a day.

13. What’s your go to outfit?  If you know me, you already know this. Definitely either the student athlete shirt or my black mason jacket with sweatpants and slippers haha

Be sure to come out and support Jimmy and his team mates on October 3rd as they host a Mason Invitational Collegiettes! 

Kayla Hanigan

George Mason University

Currently a Senior majoring in Elementary Education with a minor in Mild Disabilities. A member of Alpha Phi sorority, Serengetee Campus Rep and a part of Leadership and Community Engagement LLC. Most likely found obsessing over Goats
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com