This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie: Clark Gronek! If you’re a sports fan (he’s a member of the GMU men’s soccer team), food lover, and roller coaster enthusiast, he’s the guy for you!

Grad Year: 2019

Major: Finance

Hometown: Cleveland, Ohio

Relationship Status: Single

Why Mason? For soccer, I also really enjoyed the campus when I visited.

Best thing about being a student-athlete? It makes it easier to socialize and meet new people.

Favorite past times: Soccer, video games, poker, golf

Something people don’t know about you: That I want to go to culinary school at some point in my life.

How would you describe your type: Someone who’s smart, down to earth, and easy to talk to. Around 5’6’ or so, athletic body type, has a good sense of style/dresses well, has a nice smile and a good sense of humor.

Ideal date: I love roller coasters so maybe spending the day at an amusement park then going out to a nice dinner.

Biggest turnoff: A girl that doesn’t take care of herself or is too arrogant. I’m also not a fan of curly hair.

Celebrity crush? Kendall Jenner or Nina Dobrev

Favorite TV show? Suits and American Horror Story

Most likely to find you where on campus? Presidents Park, the AFC, or Ike’s.

Lindsey Tangeman

George Mason University

George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com