7 Reasons Chipotle is Bae

Chipotle has been around for quite awhile now. However, their hype isn’t dying down anytime soon. If you needed any more reasons to give this modern favorite a visit, we’ve got you covered. Here are seven reasons why Chipotle is bae.

1. You know you’re not eating anything fake

Chipotle is known for their fresh food without artificial flavors or fillers, as well as using non-GMO ingredients.

2. Their generous portions prove that they know what college students need and want

Tip: If you order a burrito bowl with a tortilla on the side rather than an enclosed burrito, you get almost double the amount of food.

3. Your meal is made-to-order

The amount of control you have over your meal could not get much better. You are completely in charge of your bean to rice ratio, and no one can take that away from you.

4. Chipotle is vegetarian and vegan friendly

How awesome is it that a huge chain like Chipotle takes the time to create inclusive options?!

5. Their chips are to die for

The chips alone are a selling point — crunch, limey, and a pinch of salt. They’re even better with a side of guac or one of their salsas.

6. Where else can you order a burrito wrapped in a quesadilla?

Try the quesarito, if you dare.

7. Chipotle was there for you when no one else was

Failed a test? Go to Chipotle. Got dumped? Go to Chipotle? Don’t know what you’re doing with your life? Go to Chipotle.

Love Chipotle as much as we do?

Join us at the Chipotle on 9506 Main Street for our Her Campus fundraiser on Sunday, January 29th from 5:00PM - 9:00PM!