5 Reasons You Need to Visit the Erin Condren Store at Mosaic

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

After months of waiting, the first Erin Condren store to grace the east coast is finally open! Planner lovers rejoice! Here are a few reasons to visit the store (if you haven’t already): 

The Virginia Collection

There’s an entire collection made for and exclusive to the store, with a unique Virginia design that will make any planner pro envious. There are two sizes of listpads, an interchangable cover, tote bag, sherpa, pin and note cards featuring the exclusive Virginia print.

Via hollyplans

Related: #ITriedIt: Erin Condren Fall Seasonal Surprise Box

In-Store Customization

If you haven’t gotten your 2019 Planner yet, I have some news for you… you don’t have to pay for shipping OR check your mail for weeks! You can now choose your layout, coil color, customize and personalize your cover* all in-store. Say goodbye to the USPS track your package feature because you’ll have your new planner in your hands in 15 minutes!

*All covers are available in store except metallics.

Via Erin Condren

The Selfie Wall

After you make your purchase, have someone take a photo of you with your Erin Condren bag in front of our selfie wall, complete with the #erincondrenmosaic hashtag!

The Gift Giving Haven

There are plenty of options for everyone on your list! Get the men in your life a focused planner or notebook, younger girls a personalized notebook or coloring book, your grandma a sherpa throw and the badass women in your life a schedule pad for their desk!

Via Erin Condren

The Customer Service

All the employees are so excited to help you design a new cover, decide which system and layout is best for your lifestyle, and shop for your loved ones. You’ll be asked questions about your work and life systems, as well as what you’re looking for or expect out of a planner. Then you’ll be given detailed and personal recommendations, whether you’re a LifePlanner, a Petite Planner, or Focused! You may even get help from your favorite HerCampus writer ;)

If you’re looking for your 2019 planner, have been obsessed with Erin Condren for years, or are trying to get in control of your life, come visit us! We’re located in the Mosaic district, underneath Target and right next to Alex and Ani.

Alyssa Cole

George Mason University '22

Aly is in her second year at George Mason University. She is a proud vegan and enjoys hiking, working out, and cooking. She is studying Government and International Politics, with hopes of becoming a Foreign Service Officer alongside starting her own business.
Courtney Boone

George Mason University '18

Courtney is a senior at George Mason University studying forensic psychology and criminology. She serves as Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus George Mason and is also a Her Campus National Chapter Advisor. She graduates in December of 2018 and will be starting her Master's in Criminal Justice this spring at Mason. The motto she lives by: "Put your hair up in a bun, drink some coffee and handle it."