This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Summer break is quickly approaching which means many of us will be spending every free moment soaking up the sun at our favorite beach. However, for many of us (including myself), finding a swimsuit that is the correct size and makes us feel confident can be difficult. But no need to worry! Here are five swimwear lines that are inclusive AF.

1. Swimsuits for All

Model Ashley Graham has worked with this wonderful swimwear line features a wide range of sizes and styles so there is something for everyone. The tops come in actual bra cup sizes(!!!) for those of us who are bustier and sizes range from a 36C to a 46G, depending on the style. Bottoms range from an 8 to a 26 and some are even chlorine resistant! Find your favorite style here.

Via Swimsuits for All

2. Shade & Shore by Target

Target recently added a new brand to its swimwear line called “Shade & Shore” which features bra sized swimsuits ranging from a 32A to a 38DDD in tops and XS to XL in bottoms. With many options under 30 dollars, this brand is also budget friendly! You can check out the whole collection here.

Via Target

3. Adore Me

This lingerie company has also introduced swimsuits to its line ranging in sizes from XS to 4XL. There is a huge variety of styles from supportive one pieces to strappy triangle cup bikinis. Prices vary on what type of subscription you have, VIP members can get one for 30 dollars while non-members can get one for 50 dollars. Take a look at the whole collection here!

Via Adore Me

4. Aerie

Aerie’s swimsuit sizes range from XXS to XXL. While they do not have the biggest variety in size, this company does not photoshop its models in any way which is something every brand should get behind. Check out their options (and their amazing models) here!

Via Aerie

5. Simply Be

This brand has sizes ranging from 8 to 28 in cute and colorful designs! In addition to swimsuits, they also have a ton of cute kimonos and cover-ups that are perfect for the beach! You can look at more options here!

Via @simplybeuk on Instagram

Remember collegiettes, no matter your size, everybody has a swimsuit body! Let your confidence radiate and inspire others to love themselves, too!

Amanda Snead

George Mason University '21

Amanda is a senior at George Mason where she is majoring in Communication with a concentration in journalism and minoring in women and gender studies. She currently serves as Her Campus George Mason's president and Campus Correspondent. She has previously served as the Editor in Cheif and Senior Editor. Additionally, she worked as a Branded Content Intern for Her Campus nationally as well as a Chapter Advisor. She spends her free time writing articles, perfecting her Animal Crossing island and hanging out with her pets.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com