This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Eye puffiness can be caused by lack of sleep, stress, too much salt in your diet or drinking -just some of the things college students do best. To treat that skin under your eyes, here are five of the best eye creams for all skin types to leave you looking younger and brighter-eyed.Via Nordstrom.com

1.  Benefit Puff Off! Under Eye Gel

This light under eye gel gets rid of morning puffiness fast with a cooling sensation that will wake you up. It absorbs quickly and will brighten your eyes up.

Via Super Natural Distributors

2. Alba Botanica Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes

This cooling gel is easy to apply with immediate results. The cucumber, caffeine and green tea help energize and instantly reduce puffiness and irritated skin.

Related: A Short Guide to Korean Beauty

Via UltaBeauty.com

3. L’ORÉAL Advanced Revitalift Eye Cream

This gentle moisturizer soothes sensitive skin and depuffs those tired eyes. Blend it in  ~gently~ with your foundation for no creases. Plus, this cream is lightweight and smells great too.

Via Sephora.com

4. Philosophy Hope in a Tube Eye and Lip Firming Cream

This high-density cream for eyes – and lips – blends vitamins E and C to hydrate and energize the skin around your eyes. Mix it with your foundation for some good under-eye concealer and you’ll see immediate healing results.  

Related I Tried It: Magnetic Face Mask

Via Sephora.com

5. Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream

For oily, dry and sensitive skin, this cream brightens and hydrates under your eyes with anti-aging peptides. It’s lightweight, and you can use it as a primer. It will even help your foundation last longer for those long and busy days that turn into nights.

Molly Feser

George Mason University '18

Molly is a Communication major with a concentration in Journalism at George Mason University. She loves Broadway, iced coffee, and The Office. She is also a sister of Alpha Xi Delta on campus. After she graduates she hopes to be an entertainment journalist.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com