This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

We all know what it’s like to find ourselves stuck in the library all night, cramming for our first final. These kinds of nights can have you worrying about your appearance, specifically your hygiene. However, these four products will make you worry less about yourself and focus on acing your finals.

1. Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily

Secret’s new fresh line stays fresh for 48 hours and comes in 11 fragrances. This deodorant provides long-lasting fragrance that won’t disappear through the long nights in the libraries and the early morning exams.

2. Simply Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths 

Summer’s Eve products are made with simple ingredients and is free from harsh chemicals like parabens, alcohol and dyes.  Just in time for finals, Summer’s Eve has new cleansing cloths to let you focus on studying by helping you maintain a natural Ph and not worry about your body.

3. Steripod Toothbrush Protector

The Steripod clip-on toothbrush protector with active vapors fits any manual or electric toothbrush, and keeps your toothbrush clean and fresh for up to three months. Perfect for long nights in the library with no time to go home before an exam, never worry about how clean your toothbrush actually is ever again.

4. Essence Cosmetics Eyebrow Designer

It’s an eyebrow pencil and brush all-in-one! A smooth pencil to define, outline and fill in brows. Easy to blend and comb with attached brush. This is a lifesaver when you don’t have enough time for  makeup, making you look put together AF.

Erin Schwarz

George Mason University

Curious 20 yr old just writing what I know
Juliane Veloso

George Mason University

Juliane is a Her Campus alumna. She started her time in HC as a Writer for HC George Mason. Her passion for HC led her to work on the National level as a Campus Expansion Assistant, Campus Correspondent, Chapter Advisor, and Viral Content Writer. Juliane is now a Digital Strategist for a Fortune 500 company. Follow her on Instagram: @julianemariev