This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at George Mason University chapter.

Ever scroll through your instagram feed wondering how some people are just so good at posting pictures? If you’re anything like me, you pick the first filter you think looks decent enough and then hope for double digit likes. Others, however, do a much better job. Whether you’re a fashion lover, foodie or can just appreciate good photography, we’ve rounded some of the best Instagram accounts for inspiration! 

1.  @karlareed

Vintage inspired fashion? Check. Adorable baby? Check. 

2. @oliviamuenter 

If you’re looking for some cool twists on classic trends and mouthwatering pictures of food, Olivia is your girl. Tip: Steal her instagram secret by putting a white poster board behind you subject. It will really make the picture pop!

3. @katewalsh

She used to play a doctor on TV. Now she instagrams cat videos. She’s living the dream. 

4. @laurenconrad

Puppies. Flower crowns. Baked goods. Need I say more? 

5. @midnykaling 

Came for the outfits. Stayed for the hilarious captions. 

6. @overmystyledbody

This account is great because it is connected to the Like It To Know It App. Just sign up for the e-mails and you’ll get links to the items in any picture you double tap on. My bank account hates it, but my wardrobe sure is grateful. 

7. @smpweddings

Admit it. You’ve been planning your wedding since you were 12. Check out SMP for everything from glamourous to rustic chic!

8. @glamourmag

Frankly, Glamour magazine is as obsessed with Sarah Jessica Parker as I am. 

9. @yoga_girl 

She’ll inspire you to stand on your head. Trust me. 

10. @bewellwitharielle

She makes me think about having salad for lunch instead of a cheeseburger. It works on occassions. 

Alison Peterson

George Mason University

I like tv and vogue. I also like to stand on my head. Translation: I do a lot of yoga.
George Mason Contributor (GMU)

George Mason University '50

Want to get involved, or have a story idea we should write about? Email us! hc.georgemason@hercampus.com