6 Cat Instagram Accounts to Push You through Midterms (aka The Fuzziest Listacle)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Geneseo chapter.

Midterms are upon us, folks, and we all know how overwhelming our lives are around this time of our academic life. I’m not sure about everyone, but I like to destress by looking at cat accounts on Instagram and get my cute fix while taking a break from my constant essay-writing. Here are six “catsagram” accounts that I follow that have already helped me this semester!

Brie

Brie is a beautiful, long-haired cat who is more of a model then I will ever be. She blesses me every time she pops up on my feed with her pale blue eyes!

Cats and Kittens!

This is a photography account strictly for cats and kittens, which will diversify your cat-scrolling needs!

Wolfgang

Wolfgang is a cat that I found through @candidkitten who I am in love with! He is a derpy chubby boi and his hazel-brown eyes are striking!

Nala

This account is not only a cat account, but also a travel account! The human behind this account is traveling around the world on his bike, and he adopted a stray cat named Nala along the way. So cute!

Cheese

Cheese is an adorable cat that shares an account with his sibling!

Muffin

This is Muffin, Cheese’s sibling. They post different content, but that just means double the adorableness!

I hope these cats bring you immense joy and calming energy this midterms season!

Margaux (they/them) is a senior Women and Gender Studies major at SUNY Geneseo. Outside of Her Campus, they work at Geneseo's Office of Diversity and Equity, is on the executive board of Pride Alliance, and is an active Safe Zone trainer. They love to write about diversity, mental health, and environmentalism, with the occasional goofy topic or two (or five). Margaux hopes to someday be the coolest gender studies professor you will ever have.
Jessica Bansbach is a junior psychology major who has more campus club memberships than fingers and toes. In her spare time, if she's forgotten that she's a college student that has more pressing matters to attend to (like, say, studying), she enjoys video games, thrift shopping, and ruminating. She was elected "funniest in group" by her summer camp counselor when she was nine and has since spent the next eleven years trying to live up to the impossible weight of that title.