Listen: wlw may be useless, but this is 20gayteen and we are NOT going to screw it up! This Valentine’s Day it doesn’t matter if you’re shopping for your girlfriend or your ‘live-in gal pal’, you need to nail it! But don’t crack under the pressure, I’ve got you covered with ten gift ideas she’ll love.
1) Juicy Couture Romie Heart Crossbody Bag from Kohl’s // $35.40
Is heart-shaped anything not the easiest way to make any girl swoon? Okay, maybe that’s just me. But regardless, this purse ensures that fashion never has to be sacrificed for the sake of functionality ever again. And it also comes in black and red—perfect for the goth girl of your dreams!
2) Love Trumps Hate Enamel Lapel Pin by Kate Gabrielle // $12.00
As college students, there’s nothing more beloved than buttons and pins. Not only does this pin make a political statement, it’s super cute too!
3) Double Venus Necklace by CharmfulMermaid on Etsy // $8.27
Do I even have to explain why you need to gift this to your girlfriend right now?
4) Pink Oversize Faux Fur Heart Throw Pillow from Target // $19.99
This giant fluffy pillow is not only Valentine’s themed, but also ideal for all the nap dates you’re going to be going on after giving the best Valentine’s Day gift EVER.
5) Vinca My Love and Confection Earring Set from ModCloth // $25.00
Sassy earrings for your anti-Valentine’s Day partner. Pair this gift with a box of Sweethearts and a sarcastic card and you’re good to go!
6) Coffee Lover Mug from Urban Outfitters // $12.00
This heart-shaped mug is the perfect gift for the coffee or tea lover in your life! I firmly believe I’ve never seen anything cuter in my entire nineteen years on this planet.
7) Holding Hands Sticker by Julia Gorst on RedBubble // $2.86
I have a personal theory that you’re not a real college student unless you have an obscene love of stickers. Fuel her addiction by giving her this holding hands sticker to add to the chaotic collection on the back of her laptop.
8) Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush by Too Faced // 26.00
I might be projecting a bit here, but if you give a girl one of these compacts you might as well buy her a ring too, because y’all getting married.
9) Vintage Remake Lesbian Pins by RadBadgesUK on Etsy // $5.89
Celebrate LGBT history and Valentine’s Day with these vintage lesbian re-make pins! Nothing says “I love you” quite like these vaguely ominous and slightly threatening slogans!
10) Gal Pal Tee from Autostraddle Store // $25.00
You need this. She needs this. You both need this. Just go and buy it already!