This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at GCSU chapter.

We all miss the hilarious, wildly popular social media app Vine. What better way to remember your favorite six-second videos than by incorporating them into your Halloween costume this year? Here are some of the most memorable Vines that would make such easy and creative Halloween costumes.

1. “They Are My Crocs” Grandma

All you have to do for this one is dress like a grandma and put on your favorite pair of Crocs. Just make sure you tell your friends to keep asking you “What are those?” throughout the night so that you can angrily reply: “They are my Crocs!” 

2. Gavin

To dress as the Internet’s favorite kid for Halloween, just wear a child-like graphic tee and be sure to make some hilarious facial expressions—just like Gavin would make.

3. “Look At All Those Chickens”

Gather a group of pals and dress like chickens. Designate someone from the group to wear a purple sweater and periodically scream “Look at all those Chickens!” Throughout your Halloween night.

4. LeBron James 

This one’s easy and hilarious. Wear a Cleveland Cavaliers jersey and just say “LeBron James” all night (you could even say it instead of “Trick or Treat.” 

5. The Vape Trick Vine

This one works as a creative couple’s costume idea. Have one person dress in all black and carry a vape pen around, and have another person wear a grey shirt. Every time the partner in all black does a vape trick, have the grey-shirt-wearing partner say “wow!” 

Her Campus GCSU Campus Correspondent. Senior Mass Communication major with a focus in Journalism. Cat mom, writer, avid concert-goer, iced coffee addict.