What Your Gameday Outfit Says About You

It’s back. Early mornings, team colors and fraternity tailgating are all back and better than ever. If you haven’t checked Instagram in the past four days, I’m glad I could inform you of the return of this beloved part of the year. As within all fashion, gameday looks can reveal a bit about you as a person as well.

1. The Cheer Skirt

This is a fairly new addition to the gameday babe’s closet. It pretty much encompasses everything that is awesome about game day—it’s spirited but also trendy. The flirty and fun girl wears this skirt confidently with pride for a cute style and pride for her school’s team colors. She likes the traditions of football and gameday, but has embraced a new and exciting look. She is ultra fab and totally winning no matter what the score.

Courtesy: Hype and Vice

2. The Shredded Tee

She is the coolest girl on frat turf. She knows her tee cutting skills are as amazing as the team’s latest plays. She also knows where the party is and probably what the score is too. Her style is more important than the last touchdown. She is totally supportive of her team but knows that she looks dope in her tee and is ready to tailgate harder than anyone.

3. The Bandeau Top

These are definitely popular purchases for this season on the gameday runway. They’re truly the way to go on the gameday runway. They’re truly the way to go for those hot game days because not only do they allow for some breathable gameday festivities but they also show off her nice summer tan skin and. They’re super comfy and a great piece for the trendiest of tailgaters. The bandeau wearing girl is smart, trendy and probably a girl you want to get to know.

Courtesy: ShopSpencerBennett on Etsy

4. The Lace Up Top

This one shows attention to detail. The girl wearing this is definitely a trendy yet classic fan. The split between letters of the team name shows that she knows what team her heart is on. She is killing it and being raided with compliments. Whether she made it herself or ordered it online, she looks so cool and so ready to participate in all things tailgate related.

5. The Jersey

She is the one that loves the team and loves not having to worry about much. She throws on that awesome jersey and everyone knows she knows a thing or two about football. Whether she does or doesn’t, she has the knowledgeable fan look down pat. With the jersey on she also knows she is in no risk of a nip slip or too much butt slipping out of her shorts. They jersey allows for a few secret burgers and milkshakes from the past week so that is a major benefit to this look. No one will ever know under that jersey.

6. The Cute Romper

She is the most darling, girly fan you’ll talk to all day. She saw that romper and immediately thought, “this is totally gameday ready.” She likely also has a perfect hairstyle and even more amazing makeup. She loves being stylish as much as she loves gameday. She looks as great as she feels;, just don’t let her use the bathroom without a buddy because rompers are tough. Rompers do have the major advantage of being a quick outfit because hello the top and bottom are done already! 

Courtesy: L. Mae Boutique