With week six coming to a close, the fight for Arie’s heart is getting close to the end. Last week, we said goodbye to Chelsea, Jenna, and oh my gosh thank goodness, Krystal. But that leaves us with an important question: who’s left? I am the queen of forgetting who is still in the race, so I’ve compiled a couple interesting facts on each of the girls we’ll be seeing on the show tonight.

1. Becca K.

First, we have Becca K. She got the first one-on-one date with Arie where he spoiled her with a personal styling session by Rachel Zoe, new Christian Louboutin shoes, and a gorgeous necklace from Neil Lane. Since then, she hasn’t gotten much air time so the only thing we know about her connection with Arie is that it’s enough to keep her around. Hopefully, since there are fewer girls this week, we will get to see more of Arie’s time with Becca.

2. Bekah M.

Next is Bekah M. Notoriously feisty and fun, Bekah and Arie’s physical connection has been clear since day one, but Arie expressed some concern with Bekah’s readiness to get married, especially to a man 14 years older than her (she’s 22!). Despite this, Bekah is always excited for every group date challenge, from destroying cars in a derby to performing alongside Arie in Moulin Rouge. It’s no secret that Bekah loves the camera, but it also seems to love her so I’m not mad at it.

3. Jacqueline

Jacqueline is someone we haven’t really seen much of. I always confuse her with Becca K. for some reason. Last week was Jacqueline’s first one-on-one date with Arie which almost didn’t go so well. First, their sporty convertible broke down so their romantic, scenic view of Paris was then taken in the back seat of a taxi. Though we got to see a bit of her goofy personality, things almost came crashing down at dinner when she and Arie realized their lives outside of the show are very different. Jacqueline wants to get her Ph.D., meaning six more years of school. Arie, not wanting to let her go just yet, gave her the rose saying, “If we love each other, we’ll work it out.” It sounded really sweet, but I’m not putting my money on this one.

4. Kendall

Kendall survived the two-on-one! She went toe-to-toe with Krystal and lived to tell the tale. Krystal went out of her way to plant doubt in Arie’s head about Kendall’s readiness for marriage which was pure crap. Kendall shut it down when she explained to Arie “there’s no amount of time” that makes someone ready for love, “it’s about finding the person that draws out that feeling in you.” We love a strong woman. Though she got a little hippy-dippy at the end, Kendall won her rose with grace and maturity.

5. Lauren B. 

Lauren B. is having a really tough time. On her date with Arie, she said all of two words. . . both of which were “wow.” Poor Arie was trying to draw conversation out of her but there was no bite. During dinner, she FINALLY started to open up and we found out that she’s been engaged before. Now it’s starting to make sense why she’s a little more guarded, but in an environment like this show, being closed off is a really good way to not get a rose. Fortunately, Arie really seems to like her and is patient enough to let Lauren come out of her shell at her own pace. At the end of the episode, we see her telling a producer “I’m terrified I won’t be able to open up enough.” Yikes.

6. Seinne

Seinne and Arie have been steadily moving along. She got a rose on week two’s group date after opening up to Arie. He pulled her aside at the next week’s cocktail party and gave her a one-on-one in Lake Tahoe. During last week’s group date at the Moulin Rouge, Arie commented on her background as a dancer and noticed how comfortable she seemed on stage. She seems like a strong contender for hometowns and possibly Arie’s proposal!

7. Tia

Finally, we have my girl, Tia. We all know I’m obsessed with her, but I’m still not sure if she’s going to be the one for Arie. At this point, I can’t even make a strong prediction yet, but Tia is the only one so far to let Arie know she is falling in love with him. She scored big time on her one-on-one date in Fort Lauderdale and even beat out Krystal for a group date rose the week after that. I think Arie will be making a trip to Weiner, Arkansas very soon!

My predictions for tonight are that Becca K. and Jaqueline will go home, meaning Sienne, Tia, Kendall, and Bekah M. will all get to take Arie home to meet their parents! But then again, maybe not Bekah M. seeing as her mom recently filed a missing person report on her. . . What do you think?

Lauren graduated from FSU in the spring of 2021. She is now an Associate Communications and Employee Engagement consultant at Forty1, a division of The Creative Engagement Agency. While at HCFSU, Lauren served as a content writer, content editor, managing editor, and editor in chief. HCXO!
Her Campus at Florida State University.