Spotted on Campus!… capturing great moments of great people!

Our senate president was nice enough to hop in a picture with yours truly to support Her Campus FSU! “Women play key roles in the successful advancement of communities everywhere and they deserve recognition.” – Reggie Cuyler, President of 62nd Student Senate

The FIRST Tallahassee Collegiate Poetry Slam in the FSU Ballrooms! An amazing event that featured numerous poets from FSU, FAMU, and TCC!

Student Alumni Association’s (SAA) 30th Birthday Celebration! Congratulations!

Backstage with cast members of FSU School of Theatre’s Velveteen Rabbit by James Still

Advertising crew headed to the BIG city of New York to visit some of the nation’s top companies!

A few lovely ladies of KK? dressed to impress!

BLG Staff having fun at Tom Brown Park!

Keep checking back to see if YOU are spotted on campus!

Makeba Frazier hails from Atlanta, Georgia and is currently in her third year at FSU. Here she is a part of FSU’s prestigious B.F.A, Acting Program and has been cast in numerous stage plays and student produced films. In 2006, she was accepted into Georgia’s Governor’s Honors Program and participated in a six-week summer-intensive program. Later that year, she had the great honor of traveling to Edinburgh, Scotland to perform in the world-renowned annual Fringe Festival. Her second love is fashion and, upon graduating from high school, she was inducted into INROADS, a nationally recognized internship placement program for minorities. Through INROADS, she landed an internship with the billion dollar corporation, the LIMITED BRANDS in a store management position. She’s very excited to join the Her Campus Team and welcome FSU’s 1st magazine for college women! She would like to dedicate the success of the site to her family and SOT family.