6 End-of-Semester Essentials You Need to Own!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

With hardly any time left in the semester, it can feel especially frustrating to have so much on your plate. Between the stress of studying for finals and the desperate need to go to the club just one last time, it feels impossible to make time for everything. Luckily, we have the perfect end-of-semester survival kit that will help you tackle it all!

1. A Life-Saving Acne Remedy

Studying for finals may not guarantee you an A, but it will guarantee one thing: stress pimples. That’s exactly why Alba Botanica® Acnedote™ Pimple Patches will become your very best friend! Each patch is designed to draw unwanted fluids and oils out and away from your delicate skin. The patches also help to reduce inflammation while locking in moisture to promote faster healing and reduce the risk of scarring. This product focuses directly on the problem, while an occlusive barrier keeps the bacteria out and prevents touching, picking, and popping. The best part? Each patch is 100% vegetarian and uses no animal testing, no parabens or phthalates, no harsh sulfates, and no synthetic ingredients. This makes Acnedote™ Pimple Patches your best bet for naturally eliminating those pesky stress pimples. Unfortunately, ‘tis the season for unwanted breakouts, so be ready for them!

2. The Ultimate Period Protection

With all you have going on, you definitely don’t have time to be worrying about period leaks. Join the inner revolution with The DivaCup®! This product is perfect for your busy schedule, providing up to 12 hours of leak-free protection! The reason for such long-lasting protection is this: while tampons and pads absorb menstrual flow, The DivaCup® collects it. This reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup will save you both time and money, making it a no-brainer for your next cycle. Of all the stress these last few weeks will bring you, the last thing that should be holding you back is your period. So don’t let it!

3. Your New Favorite Lipstick

Whatever you need to do, look cute while you do it! Look no further than BUXOM Cosmetics for your newest lipstick obsession. The Va-Va-Plump™ Shiny Liquid Lipstick takes lip color to a whole new level with long-lasting, bold, bombshell color! BUXOM is famous for its tingling, lip-plumping action that allows you to reach your full bombshell pout-tential! Available in 20 vibrant and pigmented shades, this liquid lipstick will replace your old, dull matte colors of the past. The best part is that this product is so comfortable, you’ll forget you even have it on. This makes it perfect for both everyday wear and a night out. So, in the wise words of Elizabeth Taylor, “Put on some lipstick and pull yourself together!”

4. A Fabulous New Fragrance

As 2018 comes to a close, you might be looking for a little change in the new year. Chopping all your hair off or dying it neon pink is always cool, but if you’re looking for a less drastic change, start with a new scent! We suggest trying the XOXO Luv for Women fragrance by XOXO Eau de Parfum! Designed with hopeless romantics in mind, this sensual fragrance is fresh, effervescent and feminine. With top notes of California grapefruit, golden delicious apple, purple passionfruit, and Italian lemon, it will have you feeling sexy and clean all day long. After all, you deserve a scent that’s as radiant and uplifting as you are!

5. A Dorm Decoration Essential

New semester, new me! As fall term comes to an end, you might be rethinking a few of your dorm decorations. When spring semester rolls around, it’s pretty likely that you’ll have a few new poster and picture ideas to add. To prepare for this new change, do yourself a favor and buy some VELCRO® Brand HANGables® Removable Wall Fasteners! This item is a perfect solution for decorating and organizing your walls, without the hassle of hammer and nails. With fasteners that come in a variety of options, there’s something for every type of decoration. Choose from removable or permanent solutions, as well as various sizes and colors. Not to mention, these will definitely come in handy when you decorate for the holiday season!

6. A Fast Fix On-the-Go

Sh*t happens at the end of the semester. Holiday decorating can go awry, with ornaments breaking and decorations chipping. Final projects are due, and you might need to get your craft on. Reach for some All-Purpose Krazy Glue for your next fast fix. Each Krazy Glue singles tube is 0.5g, making it the perfect size for one quick use. It’s small and convenient size is perfect for keeping one in your backpack, one in your car, one in your room and one in your purse!

All images courtesy of Her Campus FSU.