Jack Murray, FCRH ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Jack Murray

Single or Taken: Taken

Major: Commnication & Media Studies with a concentration in Media, Culture and Society and a minor in Marketing

What he’s looking for in a significant other: I think what attracted me to my boyfriend was how patient and kind he is. And I guess he’s kinda cute, too.

Why he picked Fordham: I’m from Chicago, and was torn between DePaul and Fordham. They’re very similar, but I wanted the adventure of going to New York by myself and doing something completely different.

Campus involvement: I’m an RA for freshmen in Loschert Hall, I’m on Senior Week Committee and have modeled for Flash Magazine.

What is one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex? I don’t get a lot of the trends like jewels on girls’ faces or fishing lures in their hair. It’s like Ke$ha dove face-first into a Bass Pro Shop.

What is your hidden talent? Wrapping gifts! My siblings have paid me to wrap theirs.

What is your dream job? Director of Stores for Banana Republic

If you were forced to sing karaoke, what song would you sing? Beyonce – Ring the Alarm

What’s on your Fordham bucket list? A GO! trip.

Do you prefer to make the first move or have him come to you? I’m oblivious, so he kind of NEEDS to make the first move.

Who is your celebrity crush? David Beckham

What is your life motto? It will all be alright in the end. If it’s not alright, it’s not the end.

Pick one!

Bronx Zoo or Botanical Gardens? Botanical Gardens

Arthur Ave/Fordham Road? Arthur Avenue

Cafeteria or Grille? Cafeteria

RamVan or Subway? RamVan

Met or MoMA? Met

Hot Dog or Bagel? Bagel

Broadway or Off-Broadway? Broadway

Central Park or Brooklyn Bridge? Brooklyn Bridge

Times Square or Union Square? Union Square