This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

Okay you guys… This is literally my favorite topic in the history of all topics, MAKEUP DUPES!!!!!!

Now, in my last article i spoke about quality over quantity (which still stands true), but this time its a little different. The thing with makeup is you can find a dupe for almost anything that works the same with minor differences. 

Although some of these dupes are “drug-store brand”, they look anything but cheap! You just have to know what you’re looking for. Ready to get into it? Dive in!

Eyeshadow Palettes 

Eyeshadows and foundations make your bank account cry the most, so this is where dupes matter the most.

The Naked Heat Palette. 

A continually popular product that is constantly getting sold out, the perfect combo for fall colors! 

Retailing at $54 before tax, the warm, yet girly tones of the palette have made it a complete homerun. 

DUPE: The NYX Warm Neutrals Palette

It seems to have identical shades of the Naked Palette. Hmmmm…

How much does this little munchkin cost? $18. You’re saving nearly $40! Celebration time!

Morphe #350 palette

The Morphe brand has climbed the corporate ladder over the years. Each of their unique palettes contains 35 shades, both matte and shimmer. 

Each Morphe palette comes out to $22.99; for the size and price, it has turned into a girls bff. 

DUPE: Kara Bright Natural Eyeshadow Palette

At first I COULD NOT believe it, it seemed way too good to be true. They just look identical.

In the end, the product consistency, pigmentation, and swatches are so similar they are hard to tell apart. Kara palettes retail for $14.99. 

Dip Brow Pomade

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade

Another popular product selling for $18, a true ride-or-die bestseller.

This was one of the easiest products to find a dupe for!

DUPE: ColourPop! Brow Color

Overall, the texture, colors, and performance are similar in every detail.

This hunk sells for $6! Price cut by more than half.

Mascara

If you know me, you know my lashes are the most precious thing I have. Mascara quite literally keeps me sane. 

Two Faced Better than Sex Mascara

Cards on the table, this is the best mascara of all time, Whenever I’m pressed for time and need lashes pronto, its the first thing I grab. 

Selling out for $23, its tough for me to not repurchase time and time again

DUPE: L’Oreal Lash Paradise

The formula and brush of both brands are TWINS!

Although I will probably love Better than Sex more than my first born child, the Lash Paradise does the exact same job for only $10.  

PSA: I didn’t include foundation dupes because everyone’s skin is different. I know from personal experience that my skin requires the higher price range foundations just because their formulas are easier on my skin and includes a lot of ingredients that I’ve noticed that keep my skin hydrated and smooth. 

Also, don’t feel bad if you love spending money on the big brand names! I love splurging on makeup, these are just a couple of items I found perfect dupes for!

This was the most amusing articles to write! Makeup has been an obsession of mine since I can remember. 

Ta-ta for now!

Dani 

cover photophoto onephoto twophoto three, photo four, photo five, photo six, photo seven

Instagram: @daniiurrea Twitter: @daniiurrea