Refresh Your Look On A Budget

Many pieces which you wear during the day or to casual events can equally be worn at night. By wearing different jewellery, shoes or even just adding a red lip, your look can be refreshed for the later hours. A simple t-shirt for example can be dressed up to create a casual but smart outfit by adding a chunky chain necklace.  A sequinned skirt or dress can be toned down by teaming it with a warm casual jumper or cardigan. 

By mixing up items you would not usually wear, you instantly refresh your look instead of wearing the same outfits on repeat. Layering different combinations of clothes which you already own is also an exciting way to refresh your look. Mixing different textures and prints can create a refreshed and interesting image. Shirts are perfect for layering as they can be worn loosely and undone in the style of a jacket or tied around your hips or waist in a relaxed street style.

Though the nights are drawing in, this doesn't mean you have to be dressed head to toe in dark winter colours. Wearing brighter tones such as orange and pink will instantly refresh your look and improve your mood. Tops which are suited for summer can just as easily be adapted for colder temperatures with the addition of a blazer or leather jacket. However, teaming darker tones together can equally create a very chic, effortless and refreshed look. 

Photo Credits: Pinterest