This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

With the coronavirus pandemic happening right now, and everyone having to self quarantine and practice social distancing, relaxing is essential to our physical and mental health. Something I like to do to relax is take a bath and have an at home spa day. Here’s some of the things I like to include.

For the Bath

Bath Salts

Epsom salt is the most commonly known but lots of different bath salts are available. My favorite is this three pack from Trader Joes. 

Bath bombs

When most people think of baths they think of beautifully colored bath bombs from Lush. You can’t go wrong with these favorites:

Intergalactic Bath Bomb

Groovy Bath Bomb

Bubbles

Lush also offers bubble bars, which are reusable and give your bath lots of fun bubbles. Here are a few of my favorites:

Blowing Bubbles Bubble Bar

Paint Brush Bubble Bar  

Bath and Body Works also offers an array of bubble bath scents. My favorites are the Christmas scented ones that come out during the holiday season. 

Fragrances

Adding aromatherapy to your bath can help give you a relaxing evening. Here’s one from Amazon with six relaxing scents. 

Flower Petals 

Flower petals make any bath beautiful. Here are some rose petals that would look good in any bath.

Set the Mood

Oil Diffuser

Oil diffusers make any room relaxing and are relatively inexpensive. This is the one I have. 

Candles

Candles can upgrade any bath and there are so many kinds to choose from. These fake candles are waterproof.  

Bath Pillow

Reach ultimate relaxation with this bath pillow. 

Bathrobe & Slippers 

The best part about after your bath? Slipping into one of these super comfy robes:

Plush Microfiber Robe

Silk Robe

Warm Fleece Robe 

Activities for the Bath

Read

Relax and read one of your favorite books, start a new series or check something off that book bucket list.  

Listen to Music

Can’t go wrong with a classic

Watch TV

Who says you can’t binge your favorite show in the bath?

For the Spa

Exfoliate 

Exfoliating is an important part of maintaining healthy skin. I love this drugstore alternative. 

Hair Mask

I love putting a hair mask in before I get in the bath. With this one I see noticeably softer hair after one use. 

Face Mask

Face masks are the most popular spa day item and there are so many to choose from! Here are a few of my favorites: 

Irish Moor Mud Face Mask

Watermelon Mask Stick

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Face Mask   

Burt’s Bees Sheet Mask 

Lip Mask

This lip mask and lip balm from Bite Cosmetics with agave and makes your lips super soft.

Manicure and Pedicure 

After getting out of the bath give yourself an at home mani/pedi with these spring nail polish colors:

Essie Nail Polish “Hi Maintenance” 

Essie Nail Polish “Mint Candy Apple”

Essie Nail Polish “Go Ginza” 

Essie Nail Polish “Watermelon” 

Happy Spa Day!

Chandler Long Day
Giphy

Hi my name is Elizabeth Dooher. I am a junior at Endicott College studying hospitality management. I enjoy running, reading, baking, traveling and hanging out with friends.
Endicott College HC Campus Correspondent, double majoring in International Business and Marketing!