A Bucket List Before You Leave DU

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Finally, finals are here. Although they suck, they also mean summer is right here for us! YAY. But before you leave Pios, take time to cherish the ending.

Try to do the following:

Go somewhere new whether on campus or anywhere in the Denver area!

There are so many places, you are bound to find a new place to explore.

Walk around campus one last time.

Take in the scenery and living in the moment.

Meet someone new on campus. 

New friends are everywhere waiting to be discovered. Who can say how important the next one will be in your life. 

Plan your summer to be however you wish, from completing your internships or summer classes, or working and earn some money.

Make it awesome and catered to you, but please remember to schedule in some relaxation time.

Take time to thank the custodial staff and faculty on campus for their time and effort they put into DU.

Set time aside for introspection.

Realize where you are at and all you have accomplished this year. Remember how amazing you are.

Write down your top five memories from this past year.

Remember to be confident on your finals, you got this!

Have a fabulous summer Pios!
Currently a graduate from the University of Denver with a BS in Psychology (concentration: cognitive neuroscience) and BA in Spanish. With a passion for learning, she enjoys understanding more the world, others, and herself. She absolutely loves her orange hair, being a woman, traveling, languages, and exploring new ideas and cultures. Also, she's in the #girlgang for life.