Thank Goodness for Winter Break

Winter break is almost here! I can't tell you how excited I am, though I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

One of the perks about going to a school on the quarter system is the breaks. Having no school from Thanksgiving to New Year's is definitely a plus. We're going to be writing about what we're excited about all week, here's a little TL;DR list for you.

The Weather

Snow is so lovely. I adore that quietness that comes with falling snow. Plus, it's very pretty and gives you the perfect excuse to curl up with a good book and read.

Holiday Drinks

Not to be super basic, but Starbucks just rolled out their holiday drinks and you know I was there in an instant for their chestnut praline latte. The holidays come with cinnamon, ginger, cloves, so many wonderful smells and spices! It's the perfect way to stay toasty.

Cheesy Movies

Oh, holiday movies. Cheesy, predictable, feel-good. I know when I fly home to Texas, I'll walk in the living room to my mom watching some Hallmark Holiday Rom-Com. That's how I know the holidays have really kicked off.

Comfy Clothes!

Soft pajamas, fuzzy socks, mittens, hats, sweaters! Winter fashion is the best time to be cozy-chic!

Food!

You may have already seen the post where I get super excited about apples, so it's probably no surprise that I absolutely adore holiday foods and flavors. So tasty!

No School!

Regardless of what your favorite part of winter break is, I think we can all agree that breaks from school are vital. As fall quarter is winding down to a close, I wish everyone a fun and safe winter break!