Life > Experiences

5 Local Galentine’s Day Events in Denver

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Are you looking for a place to hang out with your BFFs this Valentine’s season? Here are the top five events happening this week to celebrate Galentine’s Day, this Thursday Feb. 13! Grab your #girlgang and make some plans!

*all events are 21+*

Galentine’s Day at Jovanina’s

This Thursday, grab a friend and head over to Jovanina’s Broken Italian Day on February 13th! You will receive a decorating lesson from Chef Ashley which includes 6 cookies to decorate, a featured cocktail, and complimentary snacks! There is also an optional dinner that includes a nice glass of rose.

Location: 1520 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80202

Time: 6:00 – 7:30 PM

Tickets: Eventbrite

Girl Gang Galentine’s Pancakes and Pajamas Party

Stay cozy with your homegirls, and grab some breakfast bites and mimosas while watching Sex and the City! Studio 44 is hosting a PJ party for you and your BFFs, and “Valentine themed/colored pajamas are encouraged!

Location: 4379 Tejon Street, Denver, CO 80211

Time: 6:00 – 9:00 PM

Tickets: $30, Eventbrite

Artful Galentines Sip & Sketch Party Denver

This event is hosted by The Artful Bachelorette, which means you will be sketching a sexy, hot male model. That’s right. Instead of thinking about your old boo thang, you could be sipping unlimited bubbles, nibbling on cheese, and appreciating a gorgeous body in front of you. All you need to do is show up looking your best! ;)

Location: Disclosed after ticket purchase

Time: 7:00 – 9:00 PM

Tickets: $89, Eventbrite

Galentine’s Day at ViewHouse

Denver’s downtown hotspot, the Viewhouse Ballpark, is hosting an awesome Galentine’s event with free drinks, swag and giveaways. The first 100 ladies to show will receive a special free goody bag for the night. There will be a live DJ all night and @Truly (hard seltzer) will be giving away swag as well. Go and get some free shit!

Location: 2015 Market Street, Denver, Colorado 80205

Time: 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Tickets: FREE, event info here

Galentine’s Day Cookie Decorating Workshop with Sugar Bloom Cookie

We all love cookies, so why not another party to decorate them? But this time, make it 90s roller-girl aesthetic. You’ll go through the basics—Baking 101 and Royal Icing 101—so you can leave with more than a full stomach. After decorating five cookies, you can take home a new recipe for sugar cookies and icing as well as a fun little goody bag. Go and make some memories! 

Location: 1675 W. 67th Avenue #100, Denver, CO 80221

Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM

Tickets: $50, Eventbrite

Have a fun and safe Galentine’s Day, ladies! Drink responsibly. XOXO

Currently a graduate from the University of Denver with a BS in Psychology (concentration: cognitive neuroscience) and BA in Spanish. With a passion for learning, she enjoys understanding more the world, others, and herself. She absolutely loves her orange hair, being a woman, traveling, languages, and exploring new ideas and cultures. Also, she's in the #girlgang for life.